There is nothing like coming home to a cozy home in the winter months or a cool home in the hot summer months. Your HVAC system ensures your home always has the right temperature, regardless of the mercury levels outside. However, when was the last time you hired a duct cleaner? Most probably never.
Why You Need Air Duct Cleaning?
In large number of homes in the U.S., including Pacific Palisades, indoor air can be two to five more contaminated and polluted compared to outdoor air, estimates the U.S. EPA. This contaminated air circulates around your home when your HVAC unit is switched on. So, not only will the air quality in your home be of poor quality, you will also notice a worsening of your allergies and respiratory disorders.
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association states an average American home with six rooms has about 40 pounds of allergens, dust and dirt annual in its air ducts. You should not take this problem lightly, as there are about 40,000 dust mites in a single ounce of dust! Those unseen dust bunnies in your air ducts harbor mold, bacteria and fungi, as well.
Taking into consideration these facts, air duct cleaning should be a priority and you should never ignore it.
We Clean Air Ducts Better
Organic Carpet Cleaning is more than just a carpet cleaning company. We believe in making homes hygienically clean and as a part of our comprehensive home cleaning services, we also offer air duct cleaning.
When you use our HVAC cleaning services, you will benefit tremendously from it.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Our air duct cleaning service is not just restricted to cleaning the ducts. We also clean vent covers, individual air ducts, blower and evaporator coil. Basically, our cleaning technicians clean the entire ventilation system to ensure there is no trace of dirt and dust within the system. This, in turn, improves indoor air quality, easing allergies and respiratory problems brought on by indoor dust and grime.
- Making Your HVAC More Energy Efficient: The accumulated dirt and dust within the air ducts prevents smooth flow of air. As a result, your HVAC system has to work harder, using more energy to operate. Our certified technicians ensure your HVAC become energy efficient by offering optimal HVAC cleaning that allows air to flow without obstruction.
- Dryer Fire Prevention: Besides air duct cleaning, Organic Carpet Cleaning also cleans dryer vents. When you undertake regular dryer vent cleaning, it minimizes the chances of dryer fire in your Pacific Palisades home.
When Do Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning?
Your HVAC system will offer many signals to let you know air duct cleaning is due. Some of the signs to keep an eye out for include:
- Dirty and dusty supply and return vent covers
- Excessive dust in your home
- Difference in temperature in your home
- An increase in your utility bills
- The air ducts have sustained water damage or flooding. This cause sediments to buildup in the ducts
- When you install a new HVAC system
- You have recently remodeled or refurbished your home
- You notice dark filtration lines around the vents
Organic Carpet Cleaning does not believe in doing air duct cleaning in half measures. You can rely on us to ensure the best air duct cleaning service in Pacific Palisades. Contact us today to speak to our courteous and professional staff and schedule an inspection. Our certified technicians will visit your home to inspect your HVAC system and ventilation system. They will let you know if your air ducts require cleaning. We usually recommend cleaning the ducts twice a year – in spring and fall.
Call Organic Carpet Cleaning today to enjoy high-quality indoor air and keep your Pacific Palisades home dust- and dirt-free.